Sunday, November 21, 2010

GOD IS MY STRONGHOLD


God is a stronghold in the time of trouble. God takes care of those who take refuge in Him.

"I, Adonai your God, say to you, as I hold your right hand with my right hand.
Do not be afraid! Because I am with you.
Do not fear! Because I am your God.
Do not be distressed! Because I give you help.
I support you always with My victorious right hand. I say to you, Have no fear!"

Even though Isaiah 41:8-10 13-14 is God's message to the Hebrew nation, it expresses His heart to each one of us and the Body of Christ.

Visualize Jesus before you, extending His right hand. You take His hand and He steps behind you, still holding your right hand with His right hand. As Jesus's arms embrace you from around your shoulders, you feel so secure. If you lean against Him, you feel His heart beat, strong and steady. . .not fearful. If you need to hear a word of encouragement or direction, your ears are close enough to hear His whisper.

Now visualize Jesus melting into your body, filling the space you call you.

This is my reality. And it is your reality if you believe that you are in Christ and He is in you. Union Oneness

Lord, You are my hiding place
my resting place
my laughing place where joy abounds with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment