Monday, November 22, 2010

WORSHIP START WITH SEEING JESUS


"Worship starts with seeing You. Our hearts rejoice at Your revelation, Lord." as Matt Redman sings in his album Face Down.

You are the only true God:
Holy One
Worthy One
Famous One
Righteous One
Faithful One

I behold You. . . .Lamb. . .Lion
You are the reason I sing. . .the reason I bow down.

All my fresh springs are in You Lord.


The Lord upholds all who fall
He lifts all who are bowed down with care.
The Lord opens His arms to bid me come to Him.


I am not a victim of this godless society.
I am not a victim to deception from the spirit of the age.
I am not a victim to bondage from my personal brokenness
BECAUSE the "three-in-one" God has come to live in me.

I have a Helper for my infirmities. Roman 8
. . . .Counselor as my life coach. John 14
. . . .Shepherd, for I am sheep like. John 10 Psalms 23
. . . .Father who never takes His eyes off of me. Hebrews 13:5
. . . .Healer to make me whole. I Peter 2:24 Psalms 103
. . . .Revealer of all Truth. I can know His heart and His will. John 15

You are a God who communicates with Your human creation. John 14 & 15
You have given me ears to hear, a heart that understands, a will to obey and to follow You.
You have opened my heart/mind to receive revelation knowledge from the throne of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment