Saturday, February 19, 2011

STARTING TO WRITE AGAIN


Hello blogger friends. I am making another attempt to write consistently. As you know, I am living 24/7 with my retired husband, the same one God gave me as a gift almost 50 years ago. I am not making a joke. . .he really is a gift to me. However, until retirement there were unresolved issues in both of us that we were not forced to deal with in a serious manner. Without going into detail, both of us have had to make adjustments in how we spend our time and harmoniously blending of our agendas.

Make no mistake, my husband is a great man in my eyes. My heart is full of gratitude for his faithfulness, kindness and pursuit of God's character. We are both growing at a new accelerated rate again and though at times painful, it is bringing more freedom from the religious spirit of judgement and a great deal more rest and tranquility of soul.

I offer my retirement adjustments as the reason I have not been writing on the blog spot or keeping up with Facebook. We are on another trip because Tal loves to travel and I don't. (Can you read between the lines?) I find that I have more time to write while on a trip, unless I don't have good compuler service.

So now, this is what I want to say as an introduction to a new attempt at writing. I will be using my spiritual journal from last year. As I stated above, I have experienced an excelleration of understanding myself and answers concerning why the Church is stuck. My prayer is that you who are faithful reader will not be disappointed with me. If you are, please pray for me and love me anyway. If you have words of encouragement and affirmation, I would appreciate hearing from you by email or Facebook. I am old enough to risk more than I did in my younger years.

Together on this journey called LIFE. Elizabeth Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment