Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15 DEVOTIONAL


THINK ON THESE THINGS!

Think about being loved.

I am loved and valued by God.
Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed on me. I John 3:1
The love of God has been poured out in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Rom. 5:5

I am anointed by God to love God with all my heart, body, soul. This encludes the supernatural ability to feel God's love and then to feel great love for God. If you are walking with Him (not just religious doctrine & activities) He makes Himself known in relational ways. Don't depend on your church experience of teaching, preaching, acts of kindness, and loyal attendance to know God. You get to know someone by living with them or being in close contact with them.

I am anointed by God to love all others He loves - everyone, even those who act unloveable. I can at least love them enough to earnestly request they be touched by my loving God. He is the sourse of love.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah has won the right to be Lord. At the cost of His own blood, He ransomed unto Himself every tribe, every people group, every nation.

THINK ABOUT IT: He had the authority to reign by creating all things but He stepped out of this glorious place, into the darkness of our realm to be led as a lamb to the slaughter.
You are worthy of our praise, oh Lord.
You deserve the honor my heart feels.
You deserve the surrender of all I am and have.
You made your redeemed people into a kingdom of lovers and priests to serve You. Through us, you will love and serve this realm in our generation.

Let every knee bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment