Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20


Holy Spirit, Spirit of the Living God. . . .what a wonder you are!
My counselor, my teacher, instructor, guiding me on my journey of life.
You reveal the hidden things of Triune God, for I was designed to know You and enjoy You forever.

You are glorious and reign victorious over the death cycle this planet is caught up in. In You, life springs up like a fountain.

You are the Oil of anointing,
Fragrance of divine presence,
Wind under my wings,
Fire, Light, and Warmth,

You draw my soul with the "bonfire" of Your love.

You are the Potter, I am clay in Your hands.
Mold me and make me useful, according to Your design.
Love through me today and make me a delight to Your heart.


I am holy, set apart unto Christ, my Lord. God chose me to be holy - not common or unclean. Holiness is a position and a destiny before it is a behavior. I Peter 2:9 This is why both Peter and Paul encourage us to "put on" the behavior that reflects our calling, our position of holiness.

Dress to fit who you are in Christ. Wear holiness, because you are holy. Wear the clothes Jesus provided and laid out for you:

Shoes of peace - determine to walk in peace.
Robe of righteousness - the identity He gave you.
Belt of truth - Come into agreement with what He says.
Head dress of salvation - you have the mind of Christ. You can think His thoughts.
Sword of the Spirit - Words He gives when You turn your attention to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment