Saturday, April 24, 2010

Seasoned Burger Salad

Tonight I prepared a meat salad which serves as a meal. It is quick and healthy and good. This hearty salad eliminates the bread and reduces the amount of corn chips you eat, if you put them up and not have them on the table within reach. You can make other combinations of vegetables, but this one was especially good. That is why I decided to share it with my blog buddies.

I defrosted 2 seasoned Beef Patties, fried them in Olive Oil and made two salads.

I chopped Romaine Lettuce and covered the bottom of a wide brimmed salad bowl. You could use a dinner plate.

I thinly slivered Cabbage with a knife and arranged it in a pile on the edge.

1/2 of an Avocado sliced or coarse chopped went in another pile on the edge.

1/2 of a Roma Tomato sliced and fanned out in another spot.

Frito Corn chips in another spot.

Sliced Sweet Onion over the top.

I had one more spot for the hot seasoned burger pattie. Turkey or Beef can be used.

I poured Homemade Ranch Dressing over the top. Blue cheese crumbled would be good.
If you don't like Mayo dressings, I am sure something else would work. Your choice.

Dressing: Using equal amounts of mayo and Sour Cream, mix together with Garlic Salt, Coarse Black Pepper, and other seasonings (Italian herbs, Dill and lemon juice or Apple Cider Vinegar). IF it is too thick add a bit of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment