Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Abounding Grace

God is able to make all grace abound to me, so that in all things at all times, having all I need, I will abound to every good work.  II Corinthians 9:8

WOW Father, what a promise!  If Your servant Paul experienced this promise a reality in his life, so can I.  The same Spirit of Christ that lived in him, lives in me.

Spirit logic:  If God has called me to walk in Kingdom grace, will He withhold the grace supply?  Of course not.

Soul, come into agreement with God's reality concerning me, concerning my children, my grandchildren, my husband.  I decree to you that God's grace abounds, overflows at all times in our behalf.  Grace that is not deserved by me/us but deposited in us by the finished work of Christ.  Grace that supernaturally enables me /them to hear and obey, because we are one spirit with You.  I trust You, Holy Spirit, to continue to show me the barriers my soul has learned to use to limit Your life in me, due to fear and wrong thinking.

I declare that I have all I need.  I lack nothing with You as my Father and Shepherd.  Fear and lack will not intimidate me or limit me from living as Jesus modeled and doing the things He did and wants to do through me. John 14:12. 

Jesus Himself is my supply for all righteousness, therefore, my grace supply.  How more abundanat could it be?  Soul, let the truth of His words settle all fear and anxiety right now. 
Spirit truth:
I have been made rich in every way so that I can be generous on every occassion.  My generosity results in thanksgiving to God.  Christ is my supply.  I am graterful, for my life brings Him glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment