Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I know The Plans I Have For You

Jeremiah 29:11 is a comforting reminder for all who belong to sovereign God of all ages.
"I know the plans I have for you.  Plans not to harm you, but to give you a hope and a future."

I declare that God has plans for me.
. . .that my Father knows my name.
. . .that He delights in me.
. . .that He wants me to be with Him always.
. . .that He never takes His eyes off of me.

I declare that all He plans is good - to bless me.
. . .that His plans are to give me a hope and a future.
. . .that when I call he hears and answers, for I am His beloved.
. . .that what He starts, He finishes.

I decree to my soul:
. . .I will not tolerate any negative thought to incubate within my mind.
. . .I will replace all negative imaginations and internal chatter with images that harmonize with the finished work of Christ.
. . .I am not an orphan.  I am a son/daughter.
. . .I am not a pauper.  I am royalty and being trained in Kingdom ways.
. . .I have the mind of Christ and can think like my Father the King.  I also have His heart.

Since I host the Presence of God,  since He is with me, it is not reasonable to allow the intruder, FEAR,  to rule and rob what Christ paid dearly for. 

God will not abandon what He purchased.  He is doing me good all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment