Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Times Are In Your Hands - No Shame

In You, of Lord, do I put my trust and seek refuge:  let me never be put to shame or have my hope in You be destroyed.

Based on my reading of Psalm 31,  I decree and declare that You Lord are a safer refuge than any other.  .   . that my feet have been set in a spacious place. . . that my times are in Your hands. . .
 that You are more than enough for all that concerns me.

You are more than enough for all that concerns me.
. . .my emotional stability and flexibility - peaceful, joy,  not anxious or fearful or doubting.
. . .my mental strength and function.
. . .the heart issues that need to own Your perspective, not mine.
. . .our family dynamics. . .relationships that are changing in this season of life.
. . .proper attitudes toward Kingdom dimensions and increased  hearing the Voice.

I have taken refuge in You Father.  I will not be put to shame.
I choose to be glad and rejoice in Your love and care.  Because You know the concerns of my soul and yet You do not shame me.  I continue to trust You to help me work through things that would trap me or sidetrack me.

How great is Your goodness!  You liberally give to me, in the sight of men, Your favor and sheltering presence.  You hide me from the intrigues of men and strife of tongues.

Be strong and let your heart take courage.  You can expect the Lord to be more than enough for you.   He will always act according to His character.

No comments:

Post a Comment