Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Fragrance of Christ

Thanks be to God!  He always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ Jesus. He continually manifests through us the knowledge and fragrance of Christ.  He diffuses the fragrance of Christ as a sweet perfune, an aroma of life.  11 Cor.2:14

Blow through me Spirit of the Living God, as Your breeze blows through the Lavander to release it's calming and healing fragrance.

I am to You, like a diffuser of precious, essential oils.  Keep me saturated, down to the cell level.   My life aura radiates Christ on an energetic level too. 
                                                                Shine Jesus!  Shine.



I declare that I am. . .and my family is. . .being led in the triumphal procession of Jesus Christ:
.. over the curse of His broken law.
. .over the deceiptful attraction of earthly things.
. .over the lies that parade as truth in my inward parts.
. .over the wounds that create barriers to life of the Spirit.

I decree to my soul . .repentance is God's gift of pruning.  It is easy to repent when the Spirit of holiness exposes the works of the flesh in me.

I bow the knee to no other name - there is no other name given among men whereby we find salvation and soul satisfaction.  I refuse to bow the knee to fear, self-pity, resentment, to self-hatred.


Bloom children,  bloom where He plants you.  Agree with the Master Gardener about the weeds that rob you of the nourishment needed to flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment