Wednesday, May 23, 2012

If God is for  me, who can be against me? 

What am I afraid of?  Why is my soul so troubled within me?  What happened to the peace He gave me?  Has my heavenly Father changed His mind or His heart toward me?

Almighty God, Creator is my shepherd.  yes!  and He is for me.  Who or what can prevail against me?

Has He promised to protect me?
Has He promised to provide for me?
Has He promised to be with me?  Never abandon me.
Yes!  and He  has drawn me into the love relationship with Him.
He has empowered me to go love His world, partnering with Him.

If God is for me, then I walk in His favor.
Tribulation, adversity disappointment, storms will come, but since I walk in favor, I triumph over the effects of the curse.
I declare in agreement with the truth of God's word. . .I walk in favor with God and man.  The favor of God as a banner,  a mantle. . .the overshadowing Presence.  The favor covers my family.

I declare. . .as I see, as I hear in the inner heart of intimacy with my Abba, so I say to the broken places of my world. . .so I repeat to the broken, hurting places in me. . .in my family members.
Storm, be still. . .fear, turn loose. . .lies and deception, be exposed. . .peace, return
Be healed. . .be restored. . .be replentished


Turn your eyes away to look full in His face.  Meditate on the truths presented in Romans 8 and come into agreement with the Holy Spirit who communicates with you, heart to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment