Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20


OH LORD, HOW MAJESTIC IS YOUR NAME!
How excellent, hallowed
Full of wonder, authority, awe inspiring

God requires two things for relationship with His human creation:
heart affection and agreement
punishment for rebellion to His sovereignty - independence from Him
God has provided both for me in Christ Jesus.

OH HOW I NEED YOU, LORD. . .MERCY.
Think about it: I am helpless, hopeless and desperate to meet Your requirements for relationship. Think about my lostness and my separation from this holy, majestic God. I have lost my way from the design and all You intented for mamkind. Without you I am empty, self destructive, wierd; but Your emprint is within my soul. My heart is bewildered without You on the throne. I am to be like Jesus.

WHO SHALL DELIVER ME FROM THIS BODY OF DEATH?
WHO SHALL UNITE ME WITH THE SOURSE OF LIFE?

THANK YOU FATHER - for agagpe love that had a plan.
THANK YOU CHIRST JESUS - for agape that carried out the plan.
THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT - for agape that awakened my heart and mind to truth and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment