Monday, March 28, 2011

MARCH 28


I read Isaiah 12. Several verses became my often repeated thoughts for the day. I hope you find them comforting, as well.

"Great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee."

I thank You, Adonai, because although You have good reason to be angry at me, Your anger is now turned away through the finished work of Jesus Christ.

See! You are my salvation because I desire You. You are comforting me as You presently surround me with Your love.

I am confident and not afraid, beause You are my strength and my song, I will joyfully draw water from the springs of salvation. I call on Your name and look to You for all I need for life and godliness.

You are with me in Your greatness. In all my darkness, You are my light.

What an awesome thought: YOU ARE WITH ME IN YOUR GREATNESS. YOU ARE IN ME BEING GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment