Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21


Holy Spirit, what a wonderful teacher, counselor, guide You are! You are to be worshipped and valued above all. Your glories are beyond description and You reign in victory over all who would rise up against the knowledge of You.

You are. . .oil of anointing, fragrance of divine presence, wind under my wings, fire to purify and water to refresh me. Bring me closer still.

What a wonderful Lord. . .and I am privileged to know You and serve Your purposes in the earth. Have Your way.


We are saints in God's eyes and we must spend more time agreeing with the Divine Resident within us Who makes us holy and declares who we are in Christ. Look within for a few minutes. . .into the bonfire of His presence in you. The gates of hell can not prevail against you and Divine Resident.


Change my heart O God, make me ever true.
Change me to be like You.
You are the Potter, I am clay
Mold me and make me useful according to Your design.
Love through me and make me a delight to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment