Thursday, March 24, 2011

MARCH 25


BEHOLD YOUR GOD! HE IS SOVEREIGN. TRUST HIM.

Here is your God. See, He comes with strength, with power to establish His rule. His reward is with Him. His gifts accompany Him.

Sovereign God protects His flock, for He is their Shepherd. He gathers lambs in His arms and carries them in the fold of His garments.

Who has directed the Spirit of God and who gave the Lord the councel He uses to guide me like a shepherd? Who will you compare Him with? What likenes will you compare Him to? . .an idol? . .a human? . .another so called god? Have you considered the foundations of the earth? God is enthroned above the circle of the earth. The Sovereign Lord says, "Who will you compare Me to or who is my equal? Why do you say, "My way is hidden from the Lord. My claim is ignored by my God?"

(God is talking to the nation of Israel, but how many times have I felt the same? If you identify, allow the Holy Spirit to ask you this question and answer you.)

Remember, Yahweh is the everlasting God, the Creator of the whole earth. He never grows faint or weary. There is no limit to His understanding or His awareness. He gives strength to the weary and powerless.

"Those who trust in Me will find renewal and strength and soar on winds of Spirit energy, as eagles do the wind currents. Relax. I am present with you."

"I the Lord, am first and with the last. I am He. Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not fear, I have chosen you and not rejected you, just like I did Abraham."

"I have chosen you Elizabeth, (insert your own name) knowing your beginning and your end. I have chosen you not for your greatness or your potential, but for love's sake. You are My servant, my friend, my bride, my child. I will never leave you alone nor abandon My work of full salvation. I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand. Your Redeemer is your shepherd and the lover of your soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment