Friday, June 8, 2012

Rest - Relax - Relinquish

Body rejoice!  You are in the presence of Jesus.  Rest - Relax - Relinquish

Disease . . . .be brought to ease.
Disorder . . .be ordered to God's order and design.
Darkness . . be gone.  Let light shine in all my darkness.  Expose the hidden things to your healing light.

In order for the above to happen, I ask You to deal redemptively
. . with the fear that keeps me stuck,
. . keeps me tormented and limited. 

I need grace to let go of offenses,
to trust rather than control,
to risk loving others without an agenda,
to awaken to joy for all Your benefits.

I have the confidence to move forward with You, Lord.

Therefore, I decree to my soul,
. .the Lord provides internal and external evidence of Spirit activity with Kingdom dimensions.
. .The Lord empowers private victories for internal integrity and external validation.
. .The Lord's favor is on my life for His name's sake.

My priority for life is not service or performance.
My priority is to ever enjoy my Lord, to let Him love me to wholeness.   

It is out of this rich love relationship and intimate knowing that I am empowered to love others and make a worthy contribution to the Kingdom.

I now ask You to see my children;  each one of them. . and grandchildren.  I declare that they have been given by You, all they need to live a successful life, giving evidence of Your faithfulness, lacking nothing.  You are at work in them unto wholeness, spirit, soul, and body.

You are Shepherd, they lack nothing.
You are Father, their hearts are nurtured to wholeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment