Friday, June 29, 2012

Shepherding Love

My heart always responds with gratitude when I think of my Shepherd.  I declare to my soul that the Lord's shepherding skills are so adequate that I lack nothing.  His provision is there for me before I know that I need.

In my time of need I declare,  You, Lord Jesus, are my personal shepherd.
There is no lack or shortage.  You are all I need, all is provided in You.
You feed, guide, shield me.
You cause me to prosper and be at peace.
Your presence keeps me steady.
You restore and refresh my life continually.
I choose to walk into Your wholeness and rest.
You do all these things as Shepherd for Your own name's sake.  It is who You are.  You do not chose to bless one and ignore another.  I could never be a sheep good enough to deserve Your love and favor.  I am so aware of my imperfections and things I just do not like about myself,  yet my heart is continually being drawn to You.  In Your presence I feel affirmed and know that the same love I feel from You is how You feel about everyone else that inhabits the planet.

You are with me always, so that when I walk through valleys that threaten me with death, humiliation, shame, disfavor and rejection, I can keep walking without fear and dread.  Let no sin rule over me or hide Your face from me.  (Sin is fear, unforgiveness, resentment, criticism, judgement). I choose to live by Your life and to be kept on the path of love and inner freedom by discerning Your voice to me.


I decree all of the Shepherd's purposes for me are alive and being activated.   
I declare to my soul, let go of the negative thoughts that are producing stress response in my body.
I decree, Christ's present risenness is my reality.  Fear not Soul, for He is with you.

Because I am in Your presence. . .
Your rod protects me
Your staff guides me
I am comforted and sustained
I am able to relax in Your care
I am empowered to see the table prepared, the oil anointing my head, the cup that is brimming over.
I am filled with gratitude. . it explodes from within.
Only goodness and extravagant mercy, unfailing kindness and love follow me all the days of my life.

Surely, as my Shepherd promised, I dwell in His presence now and forever.  He meets me in the secret place for I have made my choice to life my life from His perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment