Sunday, June 10, 2012

Standing Firm

"Now it is God, who makes the sons/dughters stand firm in Christ."  II Corinthians 1:21

Therefore, I confidently declare,  My husband, sons, daughters, grandchildren do stand firm in Christ.  It is God who makes them stand,  makes me stand.

My security is in what God will do, not in their strength and perseverance, or wisdom and right thinking.  God is able to clear the cob webs, remove the barriers, motivate, give clear vision and understanding.  As Corrie Ten Boom has said,  "There is no pit so deep that God is not deeper still."

I decree, according to God's Word and character. . .
. . .that Tal and I do stand firm in Christ.
. . .that  each one in my family,  do stand firm in Christ.

I declare that our ability to stand firm is God's promise.  No weapon formed against us can prosper.  The gates of hell can not prevail against one hidden in Christ. All His promises are "Yes" and I add the "Amen".  If God be for us, who can be against us?  Therefore I take my stand in agreement with the God who calls those things that be not, as though they are.  The rest is up to  Him.

I say yes to the power of Christ to heal, deliver, transform our natural to His supernatural, to break through  the deception and the stuck places.  We are not victims or orphans.  We are son/daughters of the King who reigns eternal.  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment