Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Mean What You Say

Davaid says in Psalms 34, "A righteous man may have many troubles, but when he/she looks to the One who is Lord, he/she is delivered from all of them. 

I declare that Your unfailing love does rest upon me.
Shame and condemnation will not cover my face.

I decree according to the word of the Lord, that the angel of the Lord encamps around me and around each of my family members to deliver them in troubled times.

I decree and I declare that we lack no good thing.
You Lord are Jehovah Jireh.
You are a good Father. 
Your eyes are on this child.
You are attentive to me and You hear me when I call.


I may yet face many troubles, but You Father God, do deliver me from all of them.

You Christ Jesus, are the "yes" to all of Your promises.  I speak the "Amen" in resonse. 
You are God and You mean what You say.  You say what You mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment