Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sovereign, Worthy, Wonderful


Read Psalm 33:1-12  What the Lord says is true, is right, is good.

You Lord, are faithful in all You do.  I choose to believe what You say rather than my feelings about it.  My thoughts have such strong feelings attached.  There is great temptation to believe my perspective rather than Yours.  But You taught me that what is true in heaven is to be  spoken in authority so it will manifest in the earth.  I hate to think of what my fear thoughts would produce in me and my family. 

Open the eyes of Your redeemed ones in all nations to see You as You are - sovereign and worthy and wonderful.  You have a plan for this creation.  Your purposes are good and they will never be thwarted by man or demons.

I decree and declare that the plans and puposes of God do carry me through my life.  I have surrendered my body, my mind and my will to Him.  Christ is enthroned in me and reigns over all that concerns me. 

As Christ sees me from heaven's perspective, so let it be done now in the earth. 
I declare that the three-in-one God is able to bring me from where He found me, to where He wants me to be.  Nothing is too hard for You.

If the creator of the human heart looks and sees everything and considers everything man does, surely His eyes are on those who reverence Him and trust in His mercy and grace. 

Therefore I declare that Your eyes are on this child, on this family,
to deliver us from death, from personal corruption and this world system.

No comments:

Post a Comment