Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEAR 2010 COMING ON - I will not fear.

My children will experience trial and testings . . . I WILL NOT FEAR.
My husband and I are facing retirement . . .I WILL NOT FEAR.
The ageing process creates challenges . . .I WILL NOT FEAR.

Father has challenged me to distinguish between earth realm reality and His eternal realm reality. His words become my ultimate reality and powerfully impact how I perceive my current state of affairs.
FEAR drags me into darkness and self destruction.
FEAR puts more faith in powers of darkness than in the grace and power of God's promises.

In the first chapater of Nahum, I discovered some truths the Spirit pointed out to me.
Adonai is jealous for first place in my heart. He longs for my attention.
Adonai is slow to anger, but does not leave the guilty unpunished. . . He is great in power.
Adonai is good!
Adonai is a stronghold in times of trouble.
Adonai takes care of those who run to Him for refuge. Who else is there so strong and wise?

Then Father reminded me of what He told His people in Jeremiah 29:11
"I know what plans I have in mind for you:
. . .plans for well-being
. . .plans that will give you hope and a future with Me."
"When you call to Me, I will listen to you. I always hear you. When you seek Me you will find Me. I will let you find Me."

Adversity creates a place for Jesus in my situation. He longs to walk with me and talk with me. Only then can I take His peace and rise up with wings in His Spirit's energy and do exploits of Kingdom dimension.

I WILL NOT FEAR. He is with me. . . now. His love makes me strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment