Monday, January 11, 2010

YOU ARE IN ME. MY HOPE OF GLORY

The Apostle Paul said, "I becamse a servant of the Good News because God gave me this work to do for your benefit. The SECRET hidden for generations, for ages, but now made clear to the people he has set apart for Himself. And the SECRET is this: the Christ is united with you people! In that rests your hope of glory!" In other words, "Christ in us, our hope of glory."

JESUS THE CHRIST IS HOPE. . . .because every promise of god is fulfilled in Him.

JESUS IS JOY. . . .because in Him dwells all the fullness of God in bodily form, and the Spirit of Jesus is in me.

JESUS IS PEACE. . . .because all authority has been given to Him; therefore I am secure.

JESUS IS LOVE. . . .because He gave Himself for me without reservation. He abandoned Himself to the Father so I could abandon myself to Him.


Oh, that I might know Jesus the Christ
the fellowship of His suffering
the power of His resurrection
and that I might believe Him - every WORD.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Lord help me to hear it and know it in a new a living way. The simplicity of truth...that so often I hear w/o understanding the power and reality of it's gift.

    ReplyDelete