Monday, January 18, 2010

WALK IN THE MIDST OF TROUBLE

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, the Lord walks with me. There is nothing that I will face today or tomorrow that Jesus won't face with me.

Paul uses the phrase, "in union with Christ" to describe the journey or the walk of the Christian. I am making a list of these in Philippians, Colossians, and Ephesians. Read just one of these, circle each phrase "in union", then go back and write down what it means for you practically. Many of us live out of our own resources and our own sense of identity. God's arrangement is that in union with Christ, all He is and has is available to you.

Did Jesus walk in the midst of trouble?
Was Jesus filled with the Sprit?
Was favor on His life? Why? Because Jesus did not lean on His human resources or identity. He knew who He was in relation to the Father.

Is the same Spirit in you? Are you in union with Christ?


My Father says, "My child, do not be afraid. I am your sheild, your sovereign. I am your very great reward. I am faithful, keeping covenant with you."

I will love the Lord with all my heart. I will walk in His ways and hold fast to Him in the best of times and in the worst of times.

O Lord, faithful and true, when I call to You, THERE YOU ARE. My prayer is set before You like the incense that speaks of Jesus to You, for we are ONE. Let the lifting of my hands draw me up, as the parent draws the child up in his arms with great affection.

My eyes are fixed upon You. I take refuge in You, my sovereign. You have promised me life and in union with You, I do live by Your life in me. Psams 141

I AM HIDDEN WITH CHIRST IN GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment